Friday 24 April 2020

ANZAC Radio Interview



One of our writing activities is to do a group collaboration activity on a script for a radio interview, POV or back in the days in the ANZAC times, I chose to work alone and to do a radio interview with AI-Generated voices.

The video is asking questions about the war and answering them with facts we learnt in prior activities and other things, also to give it a human touch.

What I found challenging about this was editing the video to get it all nice and flush and not choppy. It was also how WeVideo kept crashing.

What I enjoyed about this activity was the writing, I loved writing the script and the editing; even though it was challenging it was fun. I also enjoyed reviewing the final product and was pretty happy with it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carter,
    Can you please give me access to this?
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carter,
    Thanks! So I am going to show my lack of know how here....but how did you do that?? Very clever indeed.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which part of the post are you asking about? If it's the computer voice then I just used a generator I found online. There were a few bad ones as they didnt say what I put in and replaced them with curse words.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.