Monday 29 July 2019

Transformation using grids

This was my Transformation using Grids Mathematics Toki Pounamu. This was my Best piece, (from what I thought) 
  How it was made: We got a 5x5 grid and attempted to copy the image from the left onto the grip using the curve and polyline tool on a google drawing. 
This was the second Image I did, I chose the image because, well; They were pre-set and it was the second, I also liked this design and thought I could do it well.
Have you ever tried to copy and image onto a gird? Give it a go!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats as falsh as a rat with a gold tooth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cater its Brock so it locks good but can you be mare clear next time plz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.