Monday 11 May 2020

My Bubble Memories



These are some of my best memories from the time spent in my bubble, well it's really just the only photos I could find but that's beside the point. I really liked some of these moments, like eating that bread. Or eating the wicked wings from KFC. And making and eating that cake. I also liked getting the warrant for my Triumph Trident T150 2. I found it pretty difficult to get some of the photos, but I liked reminiscing on the lockdown.

Overall I have enjoyed lockdown but can't wait for it to be over with so we can get out again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carter,
    Great photos! Is that your own bike for one day? It looks big. Did you do the baking / bread making or was that one of your parents? Either way they look delicious. I feel exactly the same about lockdown. I enjoyed it, but it feels like it is time to get on with life.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Gibson, that is actually a bike that I own; My Dad owns half and I own the other half of it.

      I helped with some of the bread baking. But I helped most with eating the bread.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cutter I am Liam from Pompallier school
    I really Liked how you designed your post in the way you did it was it looks like you have been get up to a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cater am jason friend man just wax that bike it will be COOOOOOOOl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.