Tuesday 5 May 2020

Daily connection question

If you could have a dinner party with 3 people living or dead who would it be and why?

The people I would bring to a dinner party would be:
1: My Dead Grandpa. I never got to meet him and I've heard so many stories of how great he was, I always wanted to meet him but he died before I was born; I've always wanted to know who he was, what he looked like and how he acted. All I know about him was he chopped down trees with axes, think of a Kauri tree, and that be built the Fijian Airport.

2: Brenton Tarrant. I would bring this man to the dinner party because I want to ask him why did he think it would be a good idea to go into a sacred Mosque with firearms and commit genocide. I want to ask him if he ever thought about the families of the people he killed, I want to ask him if he ever thought of the grieving mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters of the people killed in the mosque. I want to make him stop and think, see if he felt any remote for his actions.

3: Jack the Ripper. I would bring him to a dinner party to ask the same thing. Why did you kill all of those people? was it for a reason? Or just because you felt like it. Why did you target young couples too? I also just want to see his face, ask him if he felt remorse for his actions and what he has done. I want to see his true identity, see if he was crazy or just a mastermind with a screw loose. I want to ask him if he ever wanted to turn himself in or if he ever stopped to think what he was doing was wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carter,
    What a dinner party this would be...your poor grandpa! I too would bring back my late Grandad that I never met. Your answer really intrigues me I must admit. The mosque gunman? That was one I really wasn't expecting to say the least.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carter, I agree with Mrs Gibson, it would certainly be an interesting dinner party, with lots of questions to be asked. I would also invite my late Grandfather who I never met.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.