Thursday 16 April 2020

20 Minute Book intro

Hello, this video is explaining to you the book that I'm going to be reading for 20 minutes a day, starting today.

This book is called the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams. This book was suggested to me by my Dad as he thought it was a funny book.

The origin of this book was a tent in Europe, Douglas Adams was backpacking around Europe with a book called "Europe on 10 dollars a day", Douglas was bored in his tent and decided to write a book series called: "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy."


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carter I like the how you have described the video,but I think you should check your link because it said this page or URL dose not exist.

    But other than that you did a really good job. I have read The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy,it is a very good book.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carter, what an interesting choice of book. I think this book and your sense of humour are going to make a perfect match. I look forward to seeing the clip you have chosen once you have that link sorted.

    Mrs G.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.