Thursday 23 April 2020

Book Characters 3 wishes

I am reading a book called: "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" for 20 minutes a day, for a reading activity, we were asked the hypothetical question of: "If a genie were to pop into the midpoint of your book and grant the 2 main characters 3 wishes each what would they be?"

The 2 main characters in the book:

Arthur dent

Ford Prefect

3 wishes I would imagine Arthur to have would be:

For his house to not be destroyed

To still be on earth with his non destroyed house

To get home

3 wishes I think Ford would have:

Infinite Alchohol

A forever lasting party

Plenty of towels.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Carter, great to see what it is that you're reading. You have got some interesting wishes for your main characters. Can you elaborate why your characters would choose these wishes. How will it affect their relationships and the outcome of the story?
    Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Characters would choose this wishes (from what I coukd comprehend) was because Ford loves to party, drink and all intergalactic hitchhikers have to know where their towel is at all times.

      These will affect the 2's relationships in a good way, they'll always be partyting.

      This will affect the outcome of the story be making the rest of the series a book about 2 enlglish men partying and drinking.

      Delete
  2. Hi Carter, I have never read this book although I have heard of it. Some interesting wishes for your characters. I was wondering why those characters would choose those wishes. Could you tell me? Do you like this book and why? You have had a busy week this week, good on you. Keep it up. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.