Tuesday 13 October 2020

Current Events quiz: FBI Raid

 


WALT: Research and describe current events that were in a quiz and the news at this point in time.

I chose to do some research and do a small Drawing about a Michigan Militia Groups plot kidnap the Michigan Governor. the FBI Raided their house and arrested the 6 men.

I enjoyed doing the research and writing and designing my Drawing, the sites, some of the sites I went to lacked information and went off the topic. 

Yesterday, we did a quiz about current events and had to answer the questions about local things that happened in the news, I chose the FBI raid on 6 men's houses. 

I found it challenging to find some of the facts and images whilst doing my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.