Monday 18 November 2019

Growth Mindset quotes

"Persistence is key to Achieve your dreams"
-Carter, 2019

WALT: Create an original growth mindset quote.

This is my original quote; it reads: "Persistence is key to achieve your dreams" I made this quote to tell people that they need to keep trying if you want to make things come true.

I found it super challenging to try and think of a quote but I kept going with a growth mindset.

If you want to know what this means it is means that you know it's hard and you keep on going without saying. "I give up." "I can't do this.", Instead, you are positive.

I found it fun and enjoyable trying to fix it in the lines and was happy about the finished product.

This is a good idea if you want to suggest it to your Teacher / Class; and make sure you try and read the book: "The Dot" to go with this activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.