Tuesday 23 March 2021

Chemical spill in Manakau

 WALT: Research and create an informative Google Drawing showcasing a current event in time.


This post is about a recent chemical spill that happened a few weeks ago in Manakau Harbour, you can get all of the information from this post, if you want to cite my sources then leave a comment and I will get back to you.


I found it easy to receive and find this information as it was quite a mainstream event with severe effects, damaging the surrounding area and infecting the water with harmful chemicals. I found it difficult to get a few images and some of the sources didn't clarify what exactly happened.


I hope you enjoy the post, learn something and hope you can leave me a comment down below on what I can do to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.