Monday 7 December 2020

Lake Ohau Fire

 


WALT: Research Facts and Information correlating to Current events in the News

Today for Current Events I chose to do my Presentation on the Lake Ohau Blaze that devastated houses, land and estates around the Area, it is safe to say no one was Harmed or Killed in the Fire.

I enjoyed this activity because it was interesting to Research and the Information was Readily available to be Sourced and gathered to bring together the Presentation, What I did not like about this activity that some of the Sites gave a Complete lack of information and gave no Sources.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carter, It's Mark. I love your post. It has got lots of information, well write and really cool vocabulary. Maybe next time you could space your paragraphs to make it easier to read. Other from that I can't say anything else that you could improve on! good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.